If you a living in Kuala Lumpur (and surrounding area) and you wake-up for "ber-sahur" this morning, you might notice that there are Azan recite at 500AM. You might be confuse because Azan Subuh should be at 551AM which means Imsak is at 541AM. The Azan also not exactly Subuh type because it doesn't have the call-up from sleeping (Ashsholaatu Khoirumminannaum). So, what actually happen then? Well, I'm not sure about what really happen myself but I have quite interesting idea what really happen.

If you notice, most of mosques in Malaysia have an electronic digital Taqwin for prayer time. It is automatically connected to some government site for data updating. Below is the mention electronic digital prayer time machine.


My lucky guess is that, this morning, the system server mess-up and resulting Azan Subuh recited at 500AM. That why many mosque experienced the same phenomena. I might be wrong though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top