I'm not really a cat guy. I'm not takut but not suka also. More like 50-50 with cat. I'm not remembering any scary moment during my childhood that contributed to my un-easy-ness with cats. Anyway, since I meet my wife in 2006 and she really a cat person, I force myself to be a cat person as well. For the last 3-4 years I think I'm done quite ok. Although I'm still cannot fully restrain myself from terperanjat besar if any of her cats suddenly jump onto my lap or foot.

I found a few interesting pictures of cats. One of the cats featuring is almost identical to my wife's cat. The cat below, I called the flying cat is the most interesting. It face is full with determination and concentration. 


I wonder how the photographer manage to capture this photo. Maybe manage to deal with the cat by using a bait.
Click to read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top