Perry Watkins from UK, created this Flatmobile 2 years ago. This awesome Flatmobile has a jet engine and does 100 mph (160 km/h). Flatmobile was recognized by the Guinness World Records for being the lowest street legal car. It stands just 19 inch or 48 cm tall. This custom car is completely road legal in the day but is not allowed on the roads at night due to the headlights not being at the road regulations height.
- Donor car 1963 Hillman Imp
- 30" height sectioned out from body
- Ground clearance 2"
- Height: 19"
- Length: 12'2" (17" longer than standard)
- Width: 5' 5"
- Combustion Engine: Hillman Imp 875 Sport
- Jet engine: DIY gas turbine
- Suspension rear: standard springs and shocks on rear but cut down
- Suspension front: Avro shocks with adjustable height 4" springs
- Wheels: Cosmic alloys 10x6J
- Tyres: Goodyear Eagles 205 x 50 x 10
Click to read more »