I had to admit that when I heard on FlyFM that we Malaysian have our own Captain Malaysia about 1-2 weeks ago, I’m very sceptical. Why do we need such hero? And the fact that it likeness The Captain America during the movie on air in cinema added to my incredulous. Also I’m doubt that how the costume might look on our Captain Malaysia? Some belang-belang with yellow star on his chest?


But, this morning on the way to work I listen that Captain Malaysia did some charity work yesterday at Pusat Jagaan OKU Nur in Kuala Lumpur my sceptical just flay away. I don't care if the costume is sucks and the headgears look like Nadia's tudung anymore. As charity work is in my blood, and if Captain Malaysia also profound into it, he have my support.


Good work Captain Malaysia and FlyFM. Feel free to visit and contribute anything that you could afford. 

Pusat Jagaan OKU Nur,
NO 17, Jalan Kuantan,
Off Jalan Pahang Sek 85
53200 Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, KL
Tel: 03-40214791 / 012-673 1816
Email : normahsafar@yahoo.com
Website:  http://pusatjagaanokunur.blogspot.com/
Direct bank in to : CIMB 14160074515526 Normah bt Adlan

Picture taken from Dave Dalil Devil blog. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top